Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Win.. Uh.. Gears Of War 2!

Featured Replies

lol I want to give my copy of GoW2 away but it's hard when everyone and their mother has played it. SOOOO here is my contest:

If you do not have GoW2 achievements on your gamercard, and you are the first to post, you win!

Sounds simple enough but I have a feeling it's going to be here a while. :)

Contest ends in two weeks if no one claims it. Good luck, noobs!

  • Author

No prob! This is kind of an experiment to get rid of my ancient back catalogue without giving it to The Devil.

I have an easier time giving stuff away than I do devising appropriate contests with actual fun involved. :)

  • Author

Did you guys know there's a 22x multiplier for XP this weekend? It's true. Maybe I'll be dusting it off one last time before it's final farewell.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm level 50 already. What's the next cheevo? 100? I'm guessing that's not happening, lol

Can I have it?? .. I have a friend on Live that doesn't own it. Let me double check with them tomorrow. I might be able to find it a home.

  • 2 weeks later...

I'd play some with you Em, IF I had it. I only played it at a friend's house, WAYYYYY back when if first came out,

  • 2 weeks later...

My friend could've done with this since his copy broke and he's, well... broke. Ah well. =P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.