Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Win Bulletstorm!

Featured Replies

I'm feeling in a generous mood today (lolz)...so I'm hosting a little contest. The winner will receive one Bulletstorm Epic Edition for the Xbox 360. I'll ship to your residence straight from BestBuy.com.

To enter, post in this thread:

Why you'd like the game, and why you should be the one to get it.

and

A few sentences to explain how video games have helped shaped you as a person, affected your life, etc. (if they have) and if they haven't, why not.

If I like one answer above the others, I'll choose you, if I can't pick, I'll randomize it. You have til midnight tomorrow (EST) or 9 PST.

Good luck!

US Entries only, Sorry...

Also, if you win, you must play it with me. =P

bulletstorm_epic_edition_box_art_revealed.jpg

I'm feeling in a generous mood today (lolz)...so I'm hosting a little contest. The winner will receive one Bulletstorm Epic Edition for the Xbox 360. I'll ship to your residence straight from BestBuy.com.

To enter, post in this thread:

Why you'd like the game, and why you should be the one to get it.

and

A few sentences to explain how video games have helped shaped you as a person, affected your life, etc. (if they have) and if they haven't, why not.

If I like one answer above the others, I'll choose you, if I can't pick, I'll randomize it. You have til midnight tomorrow (EST) or 9 PST.

Good luck!

US Entries only, Sorry...

Also, if you win, you must play it with me. =P

I should be the one to get it because I am hung over right now, my dog needs to go take a doo, and I'm sweating my *** off. I don't think videogames have really shaped me into anything really, I just play them because I have fun doing it.

I think I'd like the game because I am so desensitized to violence that the game will be like a fun, leisurely stroll through the park for me. I think I should get it to spare someone else from the dark influence of the game that will turn them into a serial rapist (actually according to the people Fox News interviewed). Being a mentally disturbed individual, I am immune to it's evil influence.

Being ADHD, I believe video games have helped me to attain more focus through the goal-oriented activities that you must perform in them, often requiring precision and focus. That, or they've distracted me even more. Either way, I play for fun. I enjoy a game that can bring both good story and gameplay together.

Thank you anyway, I'm from the cold white North so I can't get the game, but I'll post my thoughts on it anyhoo... wow I can't believe I just said that.

I'm not going to get it because if I choose to get it the only reason would be because theres a key for the Gears 3 beta. Other than for those reasons, meaning the idea of playing the actual game, well I didn't find the demo so hot. Maybe it was because I was at the bottom of the leaderboards, I don't know. There's something preventing me from buying it. If enough word of mouth comes my way about it's awesomeness, however, I will eventually pick it up.

I should get it just for the joy it will bring me of being able to play online with YOU. Thank you in advance.

This is NOT an entry as I already have this wonderful game :D , but I wanted to say everyone who doesn't have it should enter. It's a great game! and thanks for hosting a giveaway BW, it's good to see you away from halo.

Yay thanks for hosting! Personally I am surrounded by baby toys, Sesame Street, etc.. and I need some old school violence in my life atm. I hear this game redefines the FPS genre so I'm super excited to give it a try, late at night when no one is watching. :)

I've been playing games since Atari 7800 and they have definitely affected my life, made me tons of friends online and off. I don't think I turned 'hardcore' until Xbox 360 though. That's when it started ruling my life so completely that I had to start posting in forums and whatnot even when not gaming, kind of crazy it's been five years since then. This year is all about baby though so it's like the first year in a long, long time without gaming. When factoring in NYC daycare and stuff like that my budget for gaming is zero, so I'm scrounging for games however I can. And, should I be chosen, any game that comes my way via Gamercide will go back to Gamercide once I finish (no idea when that will be since I play games pretty slowly nowadays, but it will happen eventually).

I should win the game because my laptop is broken and my 360 is the only thing I do now and I need some new games. lol. Video games we're a big part of my life in HS, from RPG's like Oblivion to some of the most epic LAN parties for Halo which I desperately miss.

  • Author

Thanks to all who entered...I was torn between two choices, so I randomized my decision on two of you.

The winner is...AudaciousKevin! PM me all your shipping info, and I'll complete the order once I receive it.

If you didn't win, better luck next time there were a few I really liked and it was a tough choice. Also, keep your eyes peeled because I plan on doing something else in about a month or so.

Awesome! Thanks for the great contest!

Now I can play Bulletstorm and start planning on how I'm going to go about my raping spree... loljk. We'll definitely have to co-op it then as per the terms. I'm mostly on either early to midday or late (after 9).

Congrats! now all we need to do is get a couple more users and we can maybe stream mp if anyone has the setup. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.