February 25, 201115 yr comment_31648 lol one look at the forum and I'm sure you've already come to this conclusion.http://www.mygamercard.net/Wow, that really sucks. Definitely a service I took for granted. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31649 wow that really sucks, using our gamertags as our avatars has been something ive gotten use to. hell i just look at the picture on the card and know who it is, gonna be different tonight. wonder if there is something similiar out there we can use. sucks to see the site go it was one we all used and many took for granted Report
February 25, 201115 yr Author comment_31650 Well there's that other site from Zaam? I think? But I always felt it was slow to load. Hope Zaam doesn't get a huge bandwidth bill this month. http://zaamit.com/xb...ive-gamercards/Didn't he make Gamercide specific cards once?This whole thing sucks. MS should do whatever it takes to get MGC back online. It was essentially free Xbox advertising. Or, just CLONE the service already. Why can't I make a gamercard from Xbox.com in JPG format? So stupid. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31656 I was just about to make this post. It really is a sad thing that it happened. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31663 I'm using the one PK linked to. I found a style I really liked. But, it sucks MGC went down, I really liked that site. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31664 I have a copy saved as an image. I guess it wouldn't be able to update though. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31667 He had good reasons to shut it down, but it is still sad to see it go. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31672 I'm using the one PK linked to. I found a style I really liked. But, it sucks MGC went down, I really liked that site.Same. The BlueIce theme looks awesome. The only thing I'll really miss from MGC that most other sites don't do is their flash based gamercards. I liked being able to mouse over someone's gamercard and actually see what games they're playing, as their icons often don't tell you anything. Then again, I didn't even use a flash gamercard, as I preferred having a style on mine to the plain look. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31688 I'm using one from http://www.xboxlc.com/Not working atm. I went with this for now. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31691 Hmm. That does suck. Guess I need to find a different one. Report
February 26, 201115 yr comment_31728 I was not happy to here this.. I hope someone decides to take over the site... Like say Microsoft.. Report
February 27, 201115 yr comment_31738 Wow.I chose the BlueIce theme as well.Haha.Maybe I should switch to GreenIce seeing as how everyone's rocking the blue. Report
February 27, 201115 yr Author comment_31740 I know there are other gamercard sites, but anyone know if there's an actual leaderboard out there? Not that I care, I hardly looked at it before.. but I was just curious if anyone asks on the Xbox forums. Report
February 28, 201115 yr Author comment_31767 It's still an awesome looking card. I'm going to use it now. Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31839 I found our ATC gamercard by ZaaM IT.=Dim glad you did, i loved how these ones looked. saw you had it the other day so i stole it for my own too Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31850 Ya'll can thank Sedington. I copied his avatar's image URL, substituted that other site's name with ours and then changed the name to my own. Bam! lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.