February 16, 201115 yr comment_30948 They aren't dogs, you might as well just get a cat. Why must they always want to crawl on you. My mom is in the hospital and I'm doggy sitting and this stupid dog won't do anything but sit in my lap. My dog Jack might be wild but at least he has personality! Report
February 16, 201115 yr comment_30961 I like the big dogs that are messy and will cause a ruckus, lol. Those little things have the worst barks ever! Report
February 16, 201115 yr comment_31004 Medium dogs representin'. The perfect combination of lap dog and large dog. More bite than bark but still able to jump into my lap when commanded. Report
February 16, 201115 yr comment_31006 I'll stick with my 100+ pound lab. He's a lap dog for me, or so he thinks. Report
February 16, 201115 yr comment_31007 Speaking of labs....we saw this little car that had 3 labs in it. One chocolate brown and the two other were tan. It was so cute, because they were all kind of mushed looking out the window. Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_31058 I'll stick with my 100+ pound lab. He's a lap dog for me, or so he thinks.sounds like my lab Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.