Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

1600 point cards contest

Featured Replies

In honor of our home re-opening I am having a contest to give away two prizes. One that i chose and one random winner. All the eligible entries will be written down on pieces of paper except the first winner whose entry i like best, then numbers will be written next to the names. I will roll dice and whose name coincides with the roll will win...... or i'll just use a random number generator :P

To enter your contest you simply need to write down the recipe for your favorite burgers. You can either use a real recipe or use your imagination. If you don't want to be included in the contest (really??) but still want to join in the fun, just write not an entry on the top of the page. I will hold the drawing in two weeks to give ample time for everyone to enter.

This contest works best with those who have xboxlive in the u.s. , but it's not a requirement. Just denote if you don't have xbox live or reside elsewhere. I'll just chose an alternate prize of similar value that you can use :D (DragonClaw... that means you can enter :P)

So get your creative juices flowing and come up with some awesome burgers, there's $20 worth of spacebucks on the line :)

The Superbowl Burger, I can't remember where I found the recipe, but ever since I found it, I have fallen in love with it.

  • 1 pound ground chuck, formed into four 1-inch thick patties
  • 1/3 cup wood chips or wood pellets
  • 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into ½-inch thick slices
  • 1 small wheel of baby brie
  • olive oil for brushing
  • fine kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
  • seeded hamburger buns, Kaiser rolls, or ciabattini (optional)
  • Tomato-Avocado Relish:
  • 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
  • 1 ripe avocado, pitted and diced
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
  • 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/4 cup finely minced Italian parsley
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
  • Fine kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste

Bacon Double Cheese Stuffed Burger

1/4 pound chopped, crisp cooked bacon

1/2 large onion diced

1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded

1 1/2 pounds ground beef

1/2 teaspoon Spike (or seasoned salt)

2 tablespoon beer

I'm going to have to go with the Double Double from In-N-Out Burger, but with bacon, making it even more awesome!:

  • 1 plain hamburger bun
  • 1/3 lb ground beef
  • 1 dash salt
  • 1 tablespoon thousand island dressing, Kraft
  • 1 slice tomato (or 2 small slices)
  • 1 lettuce leaf
  • 4 slices American cheese (Singles)
  • 1 slice onion (sliced thin)
  • 5 slices of Bacon (personal addition ;))

Grilled Cheese Burger:

Make a grilled cheese

add a cooked half lb burger to the middle of it

top all layers with 4 strips of bacon.

Take a bite and now realise how much of life you have been missing.

See a doctor as needed for cholesterol medication....lol...

  • Author

good job guys, love the answers so far :D

CB , we used to serve one at a restaurant i used to work at called the monster burger, it was basically the same as yours except it had two 1/2 lb patties and a slice of ham steak between them. We used to serve it with hashbrowns in the morning or steak fries after 12:00

I don't exactly have a favorite burger unless you include cheeseburgers. But I do have a specific way of ordering my burger if thats ok. I always get my cheeseburgers, well really anything, minus all the veggies and everything. My burgers are always meat and cheese only. My combo burritos from taco johns are beef, bean, cheese and sauce. My 5 layer burrito from taco bell is minus the sour cream (Bleck!) and my breakfast burritos are from the only place that I ever eat breakfast when its fast food (Taco johns) are always the Bacon and egg burrito minus bacon and egg lol so its really only a potato ole and nacho cheese burrito mmmm!

  • Author

I don't exactly have a favorite burger unless you include cheeseburgers. But I do have a specific way of ordering my burger if thats ok. I always get my cheeseburgers, well really anything, minus all the veggies and everything. My burgers are always meat and cheese only. My combo burritos from taco johns are beef, bean, cheese and sauce. My 5 layer burrito from taco bell is minus the sour cream (Bleck!) and my breakfast burritos are from the only place that I ever eat breakfast when its fast food (Taco johns) are always the Bacon and egg burrito minus bacon and egg lol so its really only a potato ole and nacho cheese burrito mmmm!

lol, yeah that counts :)

pick up hamburger meat at store, grill it, add mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle, and grilled onions, soak the bun in butter then put it on a skillet for a few minutes... add all together, and yum. Oh.. and bacon... can't forget that.... and cheese. lol

lol, yeah that counts :)

Lol sorry for the wall of text btw.

Royal Red Robin Burger. I've never made it, but I have eaten it at Red Robin. One of my favorite burgers for sure.

Ingredients

  • lettuce lettuce
  • 4 eggs 4 eggs
  • 4 slices tomatoes 4 slices tomatoes
  • 4 toasted buns or toast 4 toasted buns or toast
  • seasoning salt seasoning salt
  • 4 slices bacon 4 slices bacon
  • ketchup ketchup
  • 8 slices American cheese 8 slices American cheese
  • 1 1/2 lbs lean hamburger 1 1/2 lbs lean hamburger
  • fresh coarse ground black pepper fresh coarse ground black pepper
  • mayonnaise

    1. Cook bacon til done, set aside, break in half when cool.
    2. Make 4 nice patties out of the beef, season w/salt and pepper and grill or pan-fry til done in a little of the bacon fat.
    3. Top each patty with a slice of cheese, lightly cover to keep warm, and set aside.
    4. Fry eggs to your liking such as sunny-side up, over-easy or over-medium. DH says if the yolks are runny they're messy but great for dipping in!
    5. Toast buns while eggs are cooking.
    6. Set eggs aside.
    7. Assemble burger as so:.
    8. bottom bun.
    9. 1 slice cheese
    10. burger w/cheese.
    11. fried egg.
    12. a little ketchup.
    13. 2 bacon pieces.
    14. tomato.
    15. lettuce.
    16. top bun spread w/mayo.
    17. And there you have it! A Royal Red Robin!
    18. Great served with hash browns or french fries!

this thread, could not be a contest and still be fuckign win. i love burgers and will probably ninja all of these recipes from you all :lol:

My favorite burger is the Texas Burger at Tornado Burger down here.

In order, from top to bottom:

-Bun

-Jalapenos

-Onion rings

-Bacon

-Cheese

-Burger Patty

-Bacon

-Cheese

-Burger Patty

-Bun

ALL doused in Barbeque sauce, served with a side of their signature fries.

Man, I'm hungry now. I know where I'm going tomorrow after school.

I like my burgers pretty basic. I usually use deer meat though. This is just usually what we do around our house for cookouts and it's pretty simple. Chop up the onions/peppers mix them in with the meat, baste them all in dales sauce and they are ready to go on the grill. Put some seasoning on them, not really sure what kind we usually just grab the cheapest one lol. Just put on as much as you want, slap some cheddar/provolone on top of them wait a bit more and you are ready to eat. I'm southern so we usually keep it pretty simple when cooking.

And on that note, I'm hungry now and am forced to go down to Dixie Queen to grab a burger.

Mine is pretty simple. I like a damn good Chili Burger.

Obviously homemade burgers (preferably like 85% lean meat, I like em juicy and fatty!)

Sharp Cheddar Cheese

Homemade chili (crush your own tomatos, light red kidney beans, ground beef, BACON!!, green peppers, onions, jalapenos, chili mix)

When these three things come together I am a happy panda.

Oh, and I forgot to say that the Texas Burger, it has jalapenos mixed in with the beef, making the patty itself spicy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.