Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Twilight Fans - Another Reason Why I Hate Em!

Featured Replies

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/twilight-fan-busted-biting-lie

Not only is this girl crazy, engaging in this "fantasy biting behavior", she comes up with a story about how she was mugged. Then when they found out she wasn't mugged she gave the name of some OTHER dude who was already in trouble with the law and wasn't the actual person who did it.

/facepalm

Please god, kill all the Twihards! LoL

I really don't see how being a fan of Twilight has anything to do with this story. I'm a fan of Lord of the Rings so is it my fault if a bridge collapses and a huge monster made of fire and shadows attacks a bunch of people .. no it isn't.

Leave Twilight fans alone .. we are all into nerdy things.

  • Author

I really don't see how being a fan of Twilight has anything to do with this story. I'm a fan of Lord of the Rings so is it my fault if a bridge collapses and a huge monster made of fire and shadows attacks a bunch of people .. no it isn't.

Leave Twilight fans alone .. we are all into nerdy things.

She admitted she was a twilight fan and it gave rise to her fantasy "biting" scenarios. Read page 2, which describes it as a "vampire fantasy behavior". I thinl the cop was too embarassed to put it was Twilight related.

Tam got really drunk one night and bite me on the next .. I had a huge hickie (or bruise) and was EFFIN' PISSED!! .. the whole vampire fantasy thing is a hell of a lot older than The Twilight Saga.

If em wants to watch twilight and bite girls...

I typically bite when I'm drunk.

I leave nasty bruises too.

DON'T BITE WHEN YOUR DRUNK!!! .. it's not funny and no one likes bruises on their neck!

I've never bitten a neck.

I usually bite arms, or knees

well that's okay .. as long as the person can hide the marks without drawing attention to them, then it's fine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.