Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Wanna survive the apocalypse?

Featured Replies

50 megatons eh?

If I had $10 million I'd buy this and use it as a home, you might actually save money with all the food and its only a few million more than your current home eh? laugh.gif

lets all pitch in a nd get one of these

Looks like IKEA built it. Honestly I think surviving the Apocalypse is overrated .. there would be no internet so how would I get all my porn?

Looks like IKEA built it. Honestly I think surviving the Apocalypse is overrated .. there would be no internet so how would I get all my porn?

Re-population would be in order so porn unneeded. However cool it looks, I have to say that 10million is a lot for only a 1 year sustainable rate. I don't think it's gonna be very safe to come out after a year if a 50megaton bomb hits within 10miles of that thing.

Re-population would be in order so porn unneeded. However cool it looks, I have to say that 10million is a lot for only a 1 year sustainable rate. I don't think it's gonna be very safe to come out after a year if a 50megaton bomb hits within 10miles of that thing.

Porn is always needed .. re-populating or not .. not everyone that survived will be beautiful

  • Author

Porn is always needed .. re-populating or not .. not everyone that survived will be beautiful

Sig'd.

"Where would you go with three days notice?"

I'm sure whoever is behind the attack, will send out a memo beforehand.

*psssst pk: I'm gonna bomb you so get ready...be about 72 hours so grab your stuff and head on out...lol..

"Where would you go with three days notice?"

I'm sure whoever is behind the attack, will send out a memo beforehand.

I was just about to say the same thing. lol

Oh and I am sure soon they will be partners with one of the Cryogenics labs... Not only will we you be saved, but we can cut your head off and freeze it to...

tongue.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.