Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So This Is Why My License Got Suspended

Featured Replies

lol, i actually learned a lot about driving through video games. they can shove that article where the sun dont shine

so playing shooting games make me a homicidal maniac.

nice.

Seriously, if people spent as much time trying help and make people aware of the consequences, instead of bitching on video games all the time, it would already be a major step forward.

I once read an article that said people who are good at video games don't last that long in bed. And the whole time I was wondering why I was bad at video games.

I once read an article that said people who are good at video games don't last that long in bed. And the whole time I was wondering why I was bad at video games.

thumbsup1.gif

I once read an article that said people who are good at video games don't last that long in bed. And the whole time I was wondering why I was bad at video games.

so waht your saying is i need to start playing video games badly? im not sure anythign is worth that :P

people always have to have a scapegoat. They have to blame their stupid *** decisions on something other than themselves.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.