February 7, 201115 yr comment_30073 How many fans do you think, will reach in and keep those as souvenirs? lol Report
February 7, 201115 yr Author comment_30084 They're also doing this. I think Duke would approve. http://www.2kgames.com/blog/coming-to-you-live-from-the-duke-nukem-forever-first-look-event Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30089 if i knew it was there i could totally bring gloves and a bag to snag it. then clean it later when i got home, but you know some one is going to take it no matter what Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30207 I'd take it. No question about it. I can wash my hands and probably put that bad boy in the dishwasher by itself. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30269 go ask someone "sorry, can i have a bag".flip it inside out, grab it, and flip it inwards..then frame it. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30279 I'd take it. No question about it. I can wash my hands and probably put that bad boy in the dishwasher by itself.WHAT?! As much as you complain whenever my hand brushes against your drink, and yet you'd have no problem picking that thing out of a piss-filled urinal?Eh...I don't blame ya. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.