April 18, 201016 yr comment_4311 Yay. My dream has come true. You guys are talking about UI's again. lol Report
April 18, 201016 yr Author comment_4321 Well it's not stealing if hundreds of thousands of people determine to give money freely. But no doubt Xbox will see this and find a way to emulate it, not to mention every other gaming company that wants to be Blizzard. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4332 I mean charging $25 for a fake horse is a little to ridiculous. IMO. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4334 I mean charging $25 for a fake horse is a little to ridiculous. IMO.Charging 15 bucks for 3 new maps and 2 re-skinned maps is ridiculous. This is just absurd. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4337 i doint see why you guys are so upset about this, no one forced anyone to buy it. they priced it and if people wanted it they bought it. others saw it as to much and passed. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4339 They devs get the message that is fine to jack up the prices, and then they do. I think a good example is XBLA, up until Braid and Castle Crashers everything was priced 400-800. Now its 1200-800, occasionally a 400(though I can't think of any of the top of my head). Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4340 They devs get the message that is fine to jack up the prices, and then they do. I think a good example is XBLA, up until Braid and Castle Crashers everything was priced 400-800. Now its 1200-800, occasionally a 400(though I can't think of any of the top of my head).eh, if something sells at one price they are going to see if they can get more out of it. if they can they get more profit. when they raise it to far enough people wont buy it and they will get the idea. honestly 25 dollars for something ill use everyday i play the game is very reasonable. im not going to run out of flight time, im not gonna get bored with it and stop playing it. and every toon i make will have access to enjoying it. i say its areasonable price for a mount tha scales where the only others i know of either cost about 2grand, or you have to get lucky with a seasonal event and get that .02% drop chance. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4345 ridicules priced dlc is the ONLY reason I have not bought the map packs for COD. Report
April 18, 201016 yr Author comment_4349 I didn't mean this thread as a dig on people who bought it, I should have realized there would be someone here who bought it. Whether Gamerciders buy this product or not would have made no difference. I just don't like the direction gaming is headed in general. To me, $25 is the price of a full game. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4350 I didn't mean this thread as a dig on people who bought it, I should have realized there would be someone here who bought it. Whether Gamerciders buy this product or not would have made no difference. I just don't like the direction gaming is headed in general.lol ban there are only three people here that play the game. and just for the record i didnt see it as a "dig on people" ps my UI > Avahra's UI Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4355 ridicules priced dlc is the ONLY reason I have not bought the map packs for COD.The ONLY reason I haven't bought map packs for CoD is because the game is absolutely terrible and I'm not in the business of supporting $60 betas, aka MW2 Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4356 ps my UI > Avahra's UIEvery WoW UI looks like a nightmare to me Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4357 Charging 15 bucks for 3 new maps and 2 re-skinned maps is ridiculous. This is just absurd.This is also true, all DLC is overpriced IMO. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4372 It sounds like if you're a clicker you got carried.Also, my UI is gorgeous. Nice and clean. Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4375 It sounds like if you're a clicker you got carried.Also, my UI is gorgeous. Nice and clean.yes carried, thats why i was one of the last people alive Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4378 You probably bubblehearthednope, i was holding the lk at the end, bubble hearthing would have caused the wipe. although pugskin was mvp of the fight solohealing the last 8% Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4382 lol, I just realized you guys are now talking WoW speak. I can no longer keep up with this thread. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.