February 6, 201115 yr comment_29958 It's going to be another snore fest like the Arizona Pitt bowl. Report
February 6, 201115 yr comment_29979 Arizona Pitt was a snorefest? Did we watch the same game?Yea we did. Report
February 6, 201115 yr comment_29983 The Seahawks Steelers Super Bowl is the worst Super Bowl I've ever watched, it was plagued with bad calls and overall poor play. On the other hand the Cardinals Steelers game was great, numerous lead changes in the 4th, Harrison's 100 yard fumble return that was a 14 point swing at the end of the 1st half, Fitzgerald's TD of him splitting our safety's and watching himself run into the endzone on the jumbotron and obviously Holmes TD catch dragging his toes in the corner of the endzone. I remember the first thing they were debating on ESPN after the game was whether or not it was the most exciting Super Bowl ever played. That game, bar the first quarter or so when both teams were working out their jitters, was anything but boring. Report
February 6, 201115 yr comment_29984 He might mean because of the teams that were playing in the Super Bowl. Like, I probably won't even watch this one. lol Report
February 6, 201115 yr comment_29989 lol.ill jsut watch it and not go for either team as i always do.May the better team win xD Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30013 I was starting to think it was being orchestrated... if the steelers had come back on that last series to win it by one point i'd have had to seriously question my belief in football. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30014 I questioned the whole damn thing. I'll save that for another time, though. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30017 The Packers were the better team hands down. Can't have 3 turnovers and win the Super Bowl. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30018 I actually thought this was a great match-up, maybe not the most entertaining teams to watch but definitely two quality and evenly matched teams. I think it's been one of the better games in a little bit gamewise with two franchise quarterbacks and well respected defenses. On the other hand, the actual 'superbowl' aspect of it (i.e. music entertainment etc), i thought blew. Christina Aguilera couldn't sing to save her life and aparently messed up. Then the half time show... All I have to say is that Fergie has a ****... Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30019 I missed the whole half time show, glad I did. Not sure why people think this was orchestrated because there were fouls and calls that benefited both sides. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30022 Yeah seriously good choice, this half time was one of the worst in a while imo. I actually like the black eyed peas and I thought they were a good idea in theory but I knew it wouldn't turn out too well. I mean they have a lot of neutral songs with no swears or innuendo that would appeal to a wide mainstream audience that primarily listens to either rap or classic rock. But I never knew they sucked this much live, it was actually pretty much all Fergie 'cause she can't hit a note to save her life. I did respect what they tried to do with incorporating Usher and Slash but I don't think it was executed that well. And I try not to think about the whole fixed game thing because regardless if it's true or not you could make an argument either way, I just try to enjoy the game which is hard at times and I understand why people would think certain things would be orchestrated. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30024 If it can happen in the NBA, it can most definitely happen in the NFL. Take the case of Sanford Rivers. Ex Head Linesman who ended up appointed to Pennsylvania's Gaming Control Board. He was also the first official to be fired due to weight.I didn't pick his name because this happened in PA, either. I chose him, because it's odd for an ex NFL official to end up in gambling. I'm not even talking about this Super Bowl. Just saying that it's entirely possible NFL games can be ran dirty. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30025 I agree, the Steelers were on the short end of the stick for many years until we got to the Super Bowl in 05. I'm grateful to have seen all my favorite teams win championships and appreciate even having a chance to play for one. Report
February 7, 201115 yr Author comment_30026 Packers could use the victory... I mean... 3 interceptions on the Steelers is quite a bit. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30028 *2 interceptions and a fumble, no football team deserves to win with a +3 in the turnover department. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.