Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What To Get?

Featured Replies

SO, I have 1200 MS points in my account. I have no idea what to get. Any suggestions?

Super Meat Boy is my vote. Hilarious and will last months! Unless you get frustrated easily. :)

I picked up Hydrophobia for 400 (deal this week only). Plan to give that a go shortly.

Super Meat Boy is my vote. Hilarious and will last months! Unless you get frustrated easily. :)

I picked up Hydrophobia for 400 (deal this week only). Plan to give that a go shortly.

Post back your thoughts on that if it's any good. I know Spawn gave it a bad review, but iirc it was mainly due to technical issues, and the game has received a huge patch.

  • Author

I caved and I bought the Black Ops DLC. I couldn't help it. I really enjoy it so far.

black ops dlc is good, wish they had an option to just play the new maps though. I have some points i'm saving up for the either of those two PK mentioned.

Beyond Good & Evil comes out this month?? .. oh man .. I'd pick that up if you didn't play it on the PS2 or GameCube.

Yup.

February 16: Hard Corps: Uprising collection

February 16: Beyond Good & Evil HD collection

February 16: Full House Poker collection

February 16: Bejeweled Blitz LIVE collection

February 16: Torchlight collection

http://majornelson.com/archive/2011/02/03/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-feb-2-2011.aspx

February 16: Beyond Good & Evil HD collection

How the hell did I miss that? .. February has tons of games out that I want.

Aside from the Metal Gear series, and Ico & Shadow of the Colossus this was (in my opinion) one of the best games during the PS2/GameCube years. It's beautiful, fun, great story telling and certainly the most underrated game of all time. I still can't figure out why it sold so poorly.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.