February 3, 201115 yr comment_29799 SO, I have 1200 MS points in my account. I have no idea what to get. Any suggestions? Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29804 Waiting till Torchlight or Beyond Good and Evil comes out this month. Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29809 Super Meat Boy. Or if you somehow haven't played them yet, Castle Crashers and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 are some of my personal favorite older XBLA titles. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29827 I recommend World of Keflings. Just stay away from Breach, lol. That game sucks major ballage. Huge ballage. Huge stinky ballage with mold dripping off of it. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29840 Black Ops DLC. I know it's a ripoff, but its got some good stuff in it. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29842 Super Meat Boy is my vote. Hilarious and will last months! Unless you get frustrated easily. I picked up Hydrophobia for 400 (deal this week only). Plan to give that a go shortly. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29854 Super Meat Boy is my vote. Hilarious and will last months! Unless you get frustrated easily. I picked up Hydrophobia for 400 (deal this week only). Plan to give that a go shortly.Post back your thoughts on that if it's any good. I know Spawn gave it a bad review, but iirc it was mainly due to technical issues, and the game has received a huge patch. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29856 I also already downloaded Hydrophobia. Seems pretty cool so far. Definitely a "polished" game for being only an XBLA title and I'm not sad I spent $5 on it. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29858 The Serious Sam games are coming up on sale soon. You'll be able to pick both up for 800, or each for 400. Lot's of co-op fun to be had. Report
February 4, 201115 yr Author comment_29869 I caved and I bought the Black Ops DLC. I couldn't help it. I really enjoy it so far. Report
February 6, 201115 yr comment_29956 black ops dlc is good, wish they had an option to just play the new maps though. I have some points i'm saving up for the either of those two PK mentioned. Report
February 6, 201115 yr comment_29967 There is an option to play just the new maps. Choose player match and go to First Strike Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30053 Beyond Good & Evil comes out this month?? .. oh man .. I'd pick that up if you didn't play it on the PS2 or GameCube. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30085 Yup.February 16: Hard Corps: Uprising collectionFebruary 16: Beyond Good & Evil HD collectionFebruary 16: Full House Poker collectionFebruary 16: Bejeweled Blitz LIVE collectionFebruary 16: Torchlight collection http://majornelson.com/archive/2011/02/03/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-feb-2-2011.aspx Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30357 February 16: Beyond Good & Evil HD collectionHow the hell did I miss that? .. February has tons of games out that I want. Aside from the Metal Gear series, and Ico & Shadow of the Colossus this was (in my opinion) one of the best games during the PS2/GameCube years. It's beautiful, fun, great story telling and certainly the most underrated game of all time. I still can't figure out why it sold so poorly. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30365 February 16: Beyond Good & Evil HD collectionThis has actually slipped to March 2nd I believe. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30399 This has actually slipped to March 2nd I believe.You are correct.Linky Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30436 that's sadness for me .. oh well I guess I can wait a couple weeks Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now