February 3, 201115 yr comment_29776 So, if y'all remember, I live near Houston, Texas. And the general weather here is hot and humid. Now, the past few days, the highs have been in the 40's, and today, all schools let out early due to a hard freeze that's gonna occur around 3:00 today. And tomorrow, we're expecting almost 3 inches of snow. It's crazy. It's never this cold here, and no one here knows how to act. Haha. I love it. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29812 i wish we got us some snow and warm weather like that, instead we aint getting nothing here in colorado Report
February 5, 201115 yr comment_29940 Was 80 degrees today. I went to the beach, got sunburned like hell and stepped on a man of war. Report
February 6, 201115 yr Author comment_29949 We didn't end up getting any snow. Instead all we got was freezing rain. Everything, and I mean everything was covered in a layer of ice. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30368 Update on today: car is already frozen and i cannot even leave to go to work. wtf? Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30369 It usually only snows here once a year, it has snowed ten times this year. Report
February 9, 201115 yr Author comment_30381 Update on today: car is already frozen and i cannot even leave to go to work. wtf? I know, it's getting pretty crazy. This is awesome weather. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30416 Most mellow February I can ever recall in my 41 years. It feels like Spring. Even looks like Spring. Foliage that is usually dormant at this time, are sprouting and flowering. My pear tree is starting to bloom. That doesn't usually happen until April. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30454 Well, it's cold no doubt here and our city is believing we will use the record for electricity?! Source Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.