January 28, 201115 yr Author comment_29102 The furburger, we need to discuss it's orgin right nowit needs to be plotted bout Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29105 particularly furry snatch which covers such a wide area of the body it resembles a hairy nappy. If left untrimmed the furburger can crawl up the belly, grow wings on either side, and reach around to 'meet' the anal fluff. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furburgeritsorigin id say was any where between 15-20 years after the first woman arrived. now what are we plotting? Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29111 that would require a couple of months to prep and you getting in touch with siren, or mandy. get to work Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29116 Was just saying a few minutes ago that I wish I were drinking. Can I come over Ava? Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29118 Avahra's been drinking. I can tell. lolthat, except i didnt deduce it like pk. i got an all caps tell saying so Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29121 so when your drinking you cant tell that other people are drinking? omg drinking gives you super powers! Report
January 28, 201115 yr Author comment_29123 yes, I didand then i luahged fo rlike an hour at stealthy's psot Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29124 so when your drinking you cant tell that other people are drinking? omg drinking gives you super powers!No. I can tell. Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29125 No. I can tell.damn, i was totally about to go get me some super powers Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29133 so when your drinking you cant tell that other people are drinking? omg drinking gives you super powers!Any time you have to run Avahra's posts through a translator, it's usually a good sign. Why do I always miss the epic drunk posts on nights I've been drinking too?!*Pogre takes some dramamine and crawls back into bed. Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29135 that would require a couple of months to prep and you getting in touch with siren, or mandy. get to workOh no. I'm not being a part of this. My vag badge is not growing a rug. No way.I love getting to work and seeing these kinds of threads. I start laughing and my boss can think I'm losing it, haha! Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29163 looks tasty this thread is now about foodWasn't it always? Report
January 28, 201115 yr Author comment_29169 I wouldn't consider a furburger food,More like a delicious snackNot that I would knowI don't Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.