Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Need Help With 360 Hard Drive Purchase

Featured Replies

  • Author

Before it came I had just dl'ed the Claptrap Revoulution for Boarderlands and it barley made it, lol. Now I have a TON of space and no worries. Feels real good. ^_^ I thought I was doing real well on Boarderlands too, until I saw Pogre's on level 69! LOL, I suck. :rolleyes:

  • Author

Level 69 ain't nothing! Just jump in a game with one of us who has 2.5 play through open. Tons of XP.

I may do that. I can't play late on weekdays anymore, due to the new job and all(I get up now when I used to go to sleep, lol). Maybe a weekend here and there tho'.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.