Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Greatest Movie Insults!

Featured Replies

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src=http://www.youtube.com/embed/pHWEZ_IjcSk?rel=0 frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

ROFL! I love the "Neo maxi zoom dweebie!"

  • Author

I've seen these but seriously "You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?" is one of the funniest lines ever. I miss 90's comedies.

I miss em too dude. They don't make movies like they used to. LoL

And yes Dat, I watched em both too. Couldn't resist.

  • Author

Really loved sitting with my wife watching this and calling out almost every single flick. She just rolls her eyes and laughs at me.

You're not the only one on that too Spawn. I sat down with Coy and showed her this earlier, and also calling out most of the movies. She called me a nerd. LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.