January 21, 201115 yr comment_28368 Get your head out of the gutter. LoLKnokkers is the amazing idea of some dude named Steve Wienecke. It basically takes a game of pool, except makes it gigantic sized and replaces all the pool balls with BOWLING BALLS! It has to be seen to be believed. Observe."Think a pool table that got mega-rayed with bowling ball-sized balls on a table that is 15 X 30 feet. Players stand and walk on the felt to make otherwise billiards-type shots by bowling the cue ball. The table is about a foot and a half off the ground. It's safe, fast-paced, and entertaining for others to watch. Let's just say — it's very different, but in a good way."Anyways, I would TOTALLY play this. This looks awesome. I want an indoor set in my basement. That would be awesome to play with friends and a bunch of drinks. http://www.knokkers.com/Knokkers on Facebook Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28371 I thought this was about boobies!I knew you would. See the opening sentence of my original post! hahahahaLooks like a really cool game though, eh? Would be fun to play with some friends and some drinks. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28374 Whose to say you can't have boobies and knockers at the same time? Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28379 I thought this was about boobies!^ chris you owe me boobies Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28396 I wonder if this game would be fun with some friends and some drinks? Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28397 I wonder if this game would be fun with some friends and some drinks?I think much like real pool, it would ONLY be fun with friends and drinks. lolAlso, if I'm not mistaken, there are boobies in the second pic up there. Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28398 I wonder if this game would be fun with some friends and some drinks?Yes it would be. Redundancy FTW dude. Didn't you know that? Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28486 My dad is a pool shark, I wonder how he would feel about this Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.