Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hullo, New Person Here.

Featured Replies

just made a thread to say hi. thats what you do right? I read a lot of fourms and do more lurking then posting, so i probably wont rack up a huge post count here, but I will be reading em.

I have an xbox and steam. GT on Xbox is RedDragoon23 and Steam is Redgoon23.

I'm not playing either a whole lot right now, but that may change if I get back into Mass Effect again(have yet to play any dlc for it). All I play on steam is WoW, and A.R.E.S now that I recently won a code from you guys. :D

You won a code from us!? I'm so happy I could scream!!!

340xc.gif

That's awesome. Hope you enjoy the game. It was fun watching Dateranoth play last night! Best advice about A.R.E.S. I can give you is max out that wave beam gun when you get it. That thing is awesome!

By the way, welcome to Gamercide. We hope you enjoy our little community as well as our gaming news.

Welcome to Gamercide!

If I knew someone was coming I would have brought cookies! :)

COOKIES!? I want cookies!

And why hello there new person!

:welcomespin:

  • Author

You won a code from us!? I'm so happy I could scream!!!

That's awesome. Hope you enjoy the game. It was fun watching Dateranoth play last night! Best advice about A.R.E.S. I can give you is max out that wave beam gun when you get it. That thing is awesome!

By the way, welcome to Gamercide. We hope you enjoy our little community as well as our gaming news.

Thanks for the advice. The wave gun is really sweet. Finally beat the game today. Pretty fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.