January 20, 201115 yr comment_28313 Ok, this is getting a little ridiculous.First the Karate Kid is blasphemed, and now Little Orphan Annie!?!?And who is being eyed to play Annie? The cute little girl with the curly red hair?WILLOW SMITH. Yes, Will's Smith's daughter./facepalmI'm all for remakes, but this is like casting Eddie Murphy as the Riddler or Jamie Foxx as Lynch in Kane & Lynch.GAH!*Note, please keep things civil. I'm just frustrated over ruining classic movies and roles* Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28314 What the hell, really? That thing?:That is some of the most retarded new in the history of retarded news. They need to stop remaking movies unnecessarily. Almost the only remakes that even make much sense these days are movies based on Comics. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28316 If you have the money, the connections and the right influence, you can do almost anything in Holly-world.Also, what else would you expect from someone who has been supposedly rumored in the past to have connections to a belief system involving aliens? (Disclaimer: I am only writing what has been previously pointed out in other already published sources readily accessable via the internet. I neither oppose nor endorse these views. I also do not oppose any anyone's right to believe what they wish.)The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Gamercide staff, community members, family or associatesAlso: how the HELL is Daddy Warbucks supposed to "Whip his hair back & forth?" Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28317 The Smiths are taking over the world, we need Jeff Goldblum to destroy the mothership... Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28319 The Smiths are taking over the world, we need Jeff Goldblum to destroy the mothership......I think the fat lady already sang on this one. Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28377 Well they are also remaking "A Star Is Born" (originally Judy Garland, and then Barbara Streisand). Lead role?Beyonce.I don't understand Hollywood sometimes. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.