January 19, 201115 yr comment_28222 This is the new Gamercard, via Major Nelson.comAs announced previously on Major Nelson’s blog, today is the day that a mandatory dashboard update will roll out.Upon turning on your Xbox 360, you will prompted to download the update which will re-enable the “boot to disc option” on the dashboard.Another update will be coming to Xbox.com on January 20 that will change the way your gamercard looks and included in this update is the removal of “gamerzone”.via Major NelsonView the full article Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28255 I never did use boot to disc, but I can see the usefulness of it. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28298 Apparently, the boot-to-disc isn't all that was updated! LoLhttp://www.engadget.com/2011/01/19/xbox-360-mandatory-update-restores-boot-to-disc-detains-call-of/#I also saw this picture that someone made on an unmentionable site and it made me LoL. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28299 Gee....I wonder why Major Nelson didn't say that as well. Sneaky sneaky! Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28306 Awesome, awesome, awesome pic.Also... completely un-related: J. K. Simmons will -always- and forever be J Jonah Jameson in my eyes. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.