January 18, 201115 yr comment_28155 So, I noticed this is releasing tomorrow on Steam. Anyone gonna pick it up?http://store.steampowered.com/app/92300 Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28156 This is the game that Hyperduck did music for, right? If there's a demo I'll check it out. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28166 So excited. Assassin and I have been visiting the page for a week now, but it'd never load. Guess they activated it today, finally. lol Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28177 This is the game that Hyperduck did music for, right? If there's a demo I'll check it out.Same here. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28182 Forgot to answer Kevin. Yes. Hyperduck did the music for this game. Report
January 19, 201115 yr Author comment_28188 You can download the demo here:http://ares.x10studio.com/requirementIt's also available for sale there. Has been for about a month apparently. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28197 We did indeed! We also did all the sound effects. And none of the fart noises.Who said that? WHAT. I would grab this but I've given my free codes away to some kind folk who are gonna give them away, I'll be sure to post about it on my twitter account @hyperduckchris ! Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28198 I'm totally not accepting free codes. I'mma going to BUY the game and support indie development. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28200 Just waiting on 5 o'clock so I can head home and pick it up. Can't wait! Hate that I can't access Steam from here at the office. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28201 Hate that I can't access Steam from here at the office.You're not the only one! Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28268 For those that bought it... What do you think of the game? Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28269 If anyone has problems running the full Steam version after downloading, download the XNA Redistributable http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=53867a2a-e249-4560-8011-98eb3e799ef2Wax had problems with his crashing, so we looked on the Steam forums. The error was found, and everyone seems to be enjoying it now. Look for an update that will include this file.http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1722559&page=3 Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28286 Pretty awesome game. I was streaming it for a bit last night. Will probably stream it again tonight for a while too. I also had the crashing problem. Found the fix for it right away from the Steam forums. Thanks for posting it for everyone PK. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28287 Yeah as PK has nailed it already, I figure I have nothing to add the main forum is there > http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1068For anybody wanting to post any other problems/praise (like OMG THE SOUNDTRACK AND AUDIO DESIGN WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD SOUNDS LIKE A DUCK MADE IT.. NO WAIT.. TWO DUCKS, is that weird to say out loud?)I missed EarWaxs justin.tv stream today but I heard he was possibly giving away A.R.E.S STEAM Codes!? What kind individual could have possibly supplied those?! And he ain't the only one giving them away either, is he.. PK SALL IM SAYIN! SALL IM SAYIN! Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28289 I definitely need to get an Xbox controller to use since the PC gamepad I have does not work with it. The game is hella hard with just a mouse & keyboard! I can't tell you how many times I died during that jumping section where that huge robot thing is climbing up the walls underneath you and knocking the platforms away and you have to quickly keep jumping upwards in between them. LoL But yes Mecha, the soundtrack is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I'm loving the full game. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28296 Wax is streaming the giveaway right now, and Dateranoth will be doing his later on today, when he gets off from work... I believe. Go go go - http://www.justin.tv/earwaxface Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28301 I definitely need to get an Xbox controller to use since the PC gamepad I have does not work with it. The game is hella hard with just a mouse & keyboard! I can't tell you how many times I died during that jumping section where that huge robot thing is climbing up the walls underneath you and knocking the platforms away and you have to quickly keep jumping upwards in between them. LoL But yes Mecha, the soundtrack is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I'm loving the full game.LOL, I use the mouse and keyboard, but I had to use a controller at that point. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28303 LOL, I use the mouse and keyboard, but I had to use a controller at that point.No kidding you, I must have died at LEAST 80 times. I ended up getting past it, but only by switching to using the arrow keys instead of WASD. Even still, took me another 20 or so tries at that point too. Report
January 20, 201115 yr Author comment_28320 Today is as good a day as any. I'll be streaming it in the next couple of hours. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28331 In around 22 minutes or so, Dat will be live casting A.R.E.S. We'll also be giving away 3 codes for the game for use on Steam. Come by to win, or just to chit chat. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.