Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hallo

Featured Replies

Eminutia FORCED you to sign up? That's indescribably horrid! Not only did he force you, but since I forced Eminutia himself to sign up I guess that vicariously "I" forced you to sign up too! I'm just as much at fault!

340xc.gif

Welcome dude!

(And yes, I'm having fun posting this same animated gif in all the new user threads. LoL)

Chris, for your information I did not feel forced to join this community. I came willingly and adopted it as my sanctuary, where I could go and speak my mind about whatever was, well, on my mind at the time. I still think of this place as a safe haven from the chaos of the interwebz.

Eminutia FORCED you to sign up? That's indescribably horrid! Not only did he force you, but since I forced Eminutia himself to sign up I guess that vicariously "I" forced you to sign up too! I'm just as much at fault!

I think I'm actually more at fault than anyone here, so please pick me as the one with the "Force" powers . . .

Welcome!!

By the way, fearless leaders, can you please add my friend here into the giveaway? He kinda wants to be a part of it. As would I if I was him. :wub:

From the stickied giveaway thread, located in General Discussion:

~You must submit your name, gamertag, and mailing address along with what consoles you own. Also include if you own a PC and what kind of games it can run.

~You must have your name into me by January 22. Any received after that will NOT be included in the contest.

~Email siren@gamercide.org or send me a PM with your information.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.