Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Game Hoarding: Real Addicition?

Featured Replies

LoL

Yes, Happy birthday to you bro. I'm sure our collections look mighty similar. Did you ask for anything special for your birthday this year?

For the record, it's funny seeing all those boxed set DVDs of Dragonball Z is that picture PK posted. Coy has a huge shelf devoted to all of that, having all the original series, Z, GT and a bunch of the side movies.

HAHA PK! I clicked this getting ready to admit my hoarding habit and attest to the validity of claiming it a real addiction! Thanks everyone, and I promise all my hoarding will slowly pay off in the trickle of game streams that I do. Well, not pay off but provide some amusement at least.

I didn't ask for anything special unless you count my Headset. I did ASK before I bought them :) . I'm sure my wife has some surprises up her sleeve though. Again, THANKS to ALL! I'm happy to be a part of a great community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.