January 11, 201115 yr comment_27295 https://xbox.com/referafriendDepending on your click (I think!), you both can either receive 400MS, or The Maw. I've seen both prizes during different visits to the site tonight.Still, it's good they're allowing this. It doesn't take too long to type in a name, and receive something for next to nothing.Dibs on anyone new, signing up for gold! lolUpdated URLhttps://xbox.promo.eprize.com/referafriend/ Report
January 11, 201115 yr Author comment_27340 Was just before I went to bed. Let me see if I can find out what happened.*edit* Looks like they changed the URL - https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/referafriend/ Report
January 11, 201115 yr comment_27342 Does the person with the silver account have to use the "special offer" to get Gold? Because my live runs out on the 25th and I've got a 1 month card ready to put in, and would definitely be willing to get in on this, but the only way I will get anything on live is with prepaid cards. Report
January 12, 201115 yr comment_27402 lol, all my friends are already gold :/ oh well, thanks for the info. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.