January 15, 201115 yr comment_27746 What Morrowind lost in scale compared to Daggerfall it gained in uniqueness. So many hand planted items and locations and little things you just didn't find in Daggerfall's random generated (not all, but lots of it) world. Morrowind is top on my list as well. Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28335 Now with "Dragon Shouting".http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/01/20/skyrim-s-dragon-shouts.aspx Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28340 I thought that in the lore of Tamriel dragon's weren't always evil things attacking the Nords? I knew the Nord's thought of Akatosh as the World Eater but I was under the impression that dragon's and humans had even coexisted peacefully until they were driven to extinction or near extinction or whatever. Seems like a retcon to me. And making Thu'um come from dragons? Sure it makes sense insofar as it doesn't exactly retcon it but instead 'adds on' to what we knew about it. Still seems kinda cheap and cheesy to me.I'm okay with no classes but jesus leave out perks that is so stupid. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.