Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Epic Shower Prank

Featured Replies

It's just a GIF file, so what you see there is what you're going to get. It's just to see if you'll sit and stare and how long. Did it's job obviously. :lol:

Didnt read the comments before I posted, but I could kind of tell from the shadows and repeating textures from some of the objects in the background (i.e. mirror, towel/brush, etc)

********. Some people make this stuff to see how long some retard will sit there. It's awesome and assholeish at the same time. LOL

I figured it out when he posted it but didn't say anything because I didn't want to spoil the fun early.

I knew it was a trick when nothing happened for about 20 seconds. I saw the file size was really small, implying there were very few frames.

There are 6 frames of nothing infact...

showertrolledited.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.