Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Borderlands Help

Featured Replies

What level do you have to be to play The Zombie DLC? I'm a 43 Siren right now. I've totally forgotten how to play this game, lol.

  • Author

I just bought it for $15 @ Gamestop and dl'ed the zombie add on. I tried to play it for a while before checking out the dl and I just played terribly. I completely forgot how to do anything. I guess I've got to run around a bit and re-learn what to do and what buttons to use for what...lol.

edit- I thought this thread would be like a huge piece of cheese to a mouse for PK...:huh:

Actually I think I started this thread and haven't even played Borderlands since .. sorry guys. But now that I'm done my Saturday class I'll be able to stay up later on the weekends.

I'm playing the pc version and i'm at the part where you're supposed to fight bonehead. I can't figure out what to do, i get maybe one or two shots in before he kills me. Maybe i just need to grind a bit and level up more?

  • Author

I'm playing the pc version and i'm at the part where you're supposed to fight bonehead. I can't figure out what to do, i get maybe one or two shots in before he kills me. Maybe i just need to grind a bit and level up more?

I hid in one of the huts and picked him apart. If I remember right there is a hut in the middle of that section that has a toilet in it (behind a separation). Just pop out and shot them all though the window and duck back and let your shield and health rejuvenate. To get to the hut you'll have to run and hide without bothering to shoot much. Just get to the hut. hope this helps.

  • Author

Actually I think I started this thread and haven't even played Borderlands since .. sorry guys. But now that I'm done my Saturday class I'll be able to stay up later on the weekends.

:unsure: I started this thread....LOL.

Zombie Island DLC is really easy. Fire is the weakness for just about every enemy on the island. Use a Hellfire SMG if you have one. If not, use anything else that has a fire element.

@LG What class are you? use grenades and those barrels to your advantage. Once you get his shield down, he's pretty easy to take down. If it's still rough going, go level up on the higher level skags just outside his place, or go into Crystal cave.

thanks guys

@ TC I used the walkways to get to that hut before, but even the bodyguards he has take almost half my ammo to take down, they just take like 1-2 points every hit.

@ PK I'm currently a level 8 soldier, I think i do need to level some more, I'm kinda surprised I was able to take out two toes and his "dogs".

:unsure: I started this thread....LOL.

sorry buddy .. I thought I started a Boarderlands thread somewhere ..

you know... now that i see the way this thread is spelled i can't stop thinking of a land of board members fighting each other wearing suits and carrying briefcases. lololol

Thanks PK, i went to skag area and finally leveled to nine. Same gun that was only taking 1 point off per hit now took off twenty and I brought him down. :D

Yeah, i guess i shouldn't have been able to beat two toes when i did... i was a level 6 then. When I first started the game I accidentally threw away my gun while goofing off, i didn't know it saves when you quit, so when I started back up....... no gun ,lol. I had to get past the first group of thugs with the knife..... after i found out that you could use a knife. I died three times running around before the loading screen decided to mention it :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.