Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Xbox Live Rewards

Featured Replies

  • 2 months later...

I still have yet to receive any of the points I've earned. I think I'm up to 160 now but they're always "pending" and nothing ever happens. I'm not going to be bothered over $2 that's taken several months to build up though. XD

The only good thing about it for me so far is, one of the promotions gave me a free 100 points, which brought my annoying 1500 MS points to 1600 so I can actually use most of them since most games and DLC are a multiple of 400.

  • Author

Q. How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account?

A. It may take up to 45 days for pending points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Points will be deposited by the 15th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often to see which points are still pending and how many Rewards Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded.

Q. How do I receive the Microsoft Points I earn through Xbox LIVE Rewards?

A. Xbox LIVE Rewards Points equal to or greater than 100 will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account each month. It may take up to 45 days for the points you earn to be deposited into your account. If your points total is less than 100, the points will be held as pending until 100 total points are reached and deposited into your account.

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

Have to earn 100 or more points, and then you have to wait up to 45 days before you receive them.

Yeesh, I wish they'd ask more questions.. maybe get more in depth. 'Do you like Xbox?' I mean c'mon these questions suck lol.

I really dislike the fact that it won't dispense the points until you reach 100. I did just get 200 space bucks for having my pre-loaded card renew my Gold automatically, so that's pretty awesome. At least we don't get screwed out of those, like we do with Netflix, Marketplace purchases, etc.

Here's a question. Do I have to renew the 12 month membership through Xbox Live to (i.e. on my Xbox itself) get the 200 free bonus points? I just renewed using a card I bought on Amazon and I got no points. That's stupid.

I always use cards. Parents usually give me that for X-mas. I'm betting your current subscription isn't quite up yet and when it does, you'll see it drop in to your pending points queue. I was surprised when I saw them drop in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.