January 7, 201115 yr comment_27065 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSUuOx_WB6UCreeeeeeepy! LoL There's TOTALLY gotta be more than one kicking around in there. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27075 Definitely....it's the most strangest thing to feel, because at first when the baby moves it's like okay....something is moving in my belly. But when the last trimester approaches and the baby gets bigger it actually hurts when they move around like that. Plus with each pregnancy I found myself getting freaked out by watching my belly move that much, because it looks like you have a little monster in there that is going to rip it's way out of your belly.You can even see the baby moving when you wearing clothes. It's so funny to catch people staring at your belly when it's moving, lol. Oh the joys of being pregnant! Lol. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27076 I should also add that you can make out body parts when the baby is moving and you touch your belly. I remember with Logan he was mostly all legs kicking the crap out of me and with Granite it seemed he was always punching me in the uterus. Report
January 7, 201115 yr Author comment_27077 Still creepy as all heck! LoL Gotta be more than one kid rolling around in that stomach. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27078 I'm not sure. My belly looked like that to with only one in there. Sometimes the baby gets everything moving and it feels and looks like you are getting kicked in all directions....you butt, vaggie, ribs, abdomen....it's weird, lol. Not to mention if your baby is in the wrong position it can look mega weird. Logan was in the wrong position for awhile because I had placenta previa and it looked really odd when he moved, lol. I can't imagine how it would look and feel with two or more in there.It is creepy, but a wonderful creepy Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27079 Let me just say, that when there's 2 in there it looks really really odd. We actually saw hand, feet, and faces pressed against her stomach. However, it wasn't quite the pronounced movements you see in this video with my wife. She is smaller and the kids didn't really have all that much room in there together. To this day it still reminds me of Kane having the alien burst from his chest in Alien. Report
January 7, 201115 yr Author comment_27080 Or Kuato from Total Recall..."Quaaaaaaaiiiidddddd................" Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27081 Chris you need to get your wife preggers in the eggers so that you get to experience this, lol. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27084 Or Kuato from Total Recall..."Quaaaaaaaiiiidddddd................"Thanks for adding to the nightmare fuel, Chris. Report
January 7, 201115 yr Author comment_27085 I wouldn't be your younger bro if I wasn't this way. Blame yourself dude. LoL Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27087 I wouldn't be your younger bro if I wasn't this way. Blame yourself dude. LoLI blame Mom & Dad for originally supplying the genetic material. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.