Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Overwhelmed With Choices!

Featured Replies

So since during school I'm usually spending money on food and all the stuff that goes with college expenses, I treated myself to a massive amount of purchases since I've been in a gaming drought and bought all of the Mass Effect 2 DLC, Force Unleashed II, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Yay for gaemz!

I tend to do that every holiday season as well. I always get money and/or gift cards, so I go on a spree. The only downside is that I never know what to play. Haha.

  • Author

Yea after I get through these in the next few months I think I might pick up Minerva's Den for Bioshock 2 since I heard it's one of the best DLCs on the Marketplace.

If you are guys are playing some Borderlands tonight, then I'm totally down. I believe I have all of the DLC's. I just haven't finished 2 of them.

  • Author

Bogey keeps talking about playing the DLC's with me on Borderlands, but he always seems to forget the disc at home. =p

That disc and my cell phone charger are always forgotten lol. The only problem besides not having the disc with me is not having the DLC =/

That's why I love steam, you're even supposed to be able to upload your save file so you can play from the same spot anywhere.

I finally picked up the newest dlc for Borderlands yesterday, but haven't played it yet. I still have to finish the Secret Armory. I'll prolly be playing after work today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.