January 4, 201115 yr comment_26776 Well i know this isnt a huge problem but enough to upset me. Why cant i send a picture message using the kinect...seems like it should be pretty easy to do. I know longer have that little piece of crap known as the vision camera. This boggles my mind. it can live video chat and it also takes numerous snapshots of you in most games but cant take a single picture. anybody know of an update. Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_26778 From Xbox Support on Twitter:@spawn622 To take and send a picture a Vision camera will be needed. ^RHSorry man, it is dumb and I'm hoping there will be an update eventually. I've filed this under my issues with Kinect. Along with not being able to start downloaded demos from the Kinect Hub. New hardware presents new issues. <shrugs> Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_26799 I didn't know you couldn't do that... Seems kind of dumb... Report
January 4, 201115 yr Author comment_26819 I didn't know you couldn't do that... Seems kind of dumb...It is pretty dumb considering people probably traded their vision camera in to get kinect. It makes sense. I would like to trade this inferior camera in to get a superior one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.