April 16, 201016 yr comment_3636 It's not a money issue, it's a my life is in pieces and I don't need the distraction issue. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3640 It's not a money issue, it's a my life is in pieces and I don't need the distraction issue.well you helped me out when some when i needed it, so if i can do anything to return the favor, just ask Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3666 I've debated posting about it just to get ideas from other's that aren't involved. Just need to decide Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3667 well just holler if you need something, im usually floating round somewhere Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3817 Dan Amrich wrote about the Celestial Steeds. Pretty good read.http://oneofswords.com/2010/04/attack-of-the-celestial-steeds/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+oneofswords+%28One+Of+Swords%29 Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3835 I've debated posting about it just to get ideas from other's that aren't involved. Just need to decideYou can trust us in the Members section to help you in any way we can. Just talking through things can help. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3864 Dan Amrich wrote about the Celestial Steeds. Pretty good read.http://oneofswords.c...ne+Of+Swords%29i loved the caption of "$25 and I don't have to feed it? Better than a dog. You can't even ride a dog." thanks for the link pk Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.