Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dead Space 2 Demo

Featured Replies

This is one of the few games I'm looking forward to this year. I got into the Multiplayer Beta a few months ago being a subscriber to Playstation Plus, and they did a great job on the controls. The multiplayer was sort of MEH but it's not a multiplayer game. I think it's going to be awesome and if you haven't played the 1st one you should certainly check it out.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Dead Space 2 &channel=earwaxface&archive_id=276118837" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/earwaxface#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Craic with Waxxyface on Justin.tv</a>

Uhhhhhhh this game creeps me out. I remember I hated going into the restrooms in the first Dead Space just to look for ammo or other stuff. I wonder if I can work up the nerve to play this one. I heard there's little demon-like infants that attack you and they attack you in swarms!! ughhhh.

  • Author
I heard there's little demon-like infants that attack you and they attack you in swarms!! ughhhh.

Yeah, they call them "The Pack". I thought they were pretty bad judging by the videos I've seen. But yet, when I played the demo, all I had to do was back up against a wall, and mow them down. They're the easiest enemy to deal with for sure. (At least in the demo.)

Liked the demo, the new Javelin gun is awesome. The little swarmer werent bad one shot with the plasma took care of them. Still made me jump though and I like the new suit. Will be getting this one.

This game is top on my list of things to get. Those new toddler aliens (The Pack) are freakish as hell. They were fun to play in the multiplayer beta.

  • 2 weeks later...

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Dead Space 2 &channel=earwaxface&archive_id=276118837" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/earwaxface#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Craic with Waxxyface on Justin.tv</a>

laugh.gif

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Dead Space 2 &channel=earwaxface&archive_id=276118837" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/earwaxface#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Craic with Waxxyface on Justin.tv</a>

Dammit. he can't be done. his surprised screams are the best.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.