Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New From Psmtv

Featured Replies

I wasn't aware Gamercide had a forum. I've been following Gamercide and AudaciousKevin on JTV, as well as playing Borderlands with Peeknuckle every so often (no I'm not dodging you brochacho). I've had a link to Gamercide on my JTV cast hoping to send some traffic that way, but I don't cast very often. Hopefully soon I can cast more, better stuff and send Gamercide and PSMtv some more potential followers.

  • 3 weeks later...

(super late, but noticed because of Captain Concussion's bump :D )

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for the follow despite my completely erratic (i.e. nonexistant) streaming schedule. lol

lol I only stream like once every couple weeks for a few days, and sporadically in between.

  • Author

Thanks for friendly welcoming everyone. I've been checking out all the forums this past week.

Kevin, I just got IP banned from JTV so my follow no longer matters Lol, but I'm still watching streams. Been watching OoT on Gamercide for the past couple of hours. I'll make a return and refollow your stream and Gamercide's soon.

  • Author

Really? That sucks. Mine is a bit more permanent.

But after changing the IP address, I'm back as LSJuan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.