Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Here Kitty Kitty....

Featured Replies

food.jpg

Just us in here now....where is everybody???unsure.gif

*scratch that kev just showed up..lol

Edited by Towncryer

  • Author

Right after I posted that you were GONE! LOL...Your welcome!laugh.gif

Right after I posted that you were GONE! LOL...Your welcome!laugh.gif

Well, when I posted NOBODY was on here. Made me feel all lonely and I didn't want to be accused of talking to myself.

*Rustling in the bushes*

*Sounds of cans tipping over*

*Heavy breathing in Title's ear*

food.jpg

Just us in here now....where is everybody???unsure.gif

*scratch that kev just showed up..lol

Kev as in me?? .. I don't recall spending too much time here yesterday .. I've been drinking a lot lately so there's some questionable moments in my past that I'm trying to piece together

I think he was referring to the other Kevin, but you may need to lay off the alcohol for a bit....Your car has like 3 stop signs on the front bumper... :blink:

I wake up and find out TC's putting food in a bowl with no utensils for Kitty, and Nexus is molesting Title... :blink:

laughuncontrollable-2.gif

ummm :unsure:

I think he was referring to the other Kevin, but you may need to lay off the alcohol for a bit....Your car has like 3 stop signs on the front bumper... :blink:

hey I walk everywhere .. :D

posts at 3am? Dang...

I like my sleep, just sayin... lol

Me too, but I'm working graves now, so my times gonna be all messed up for the next 4 months.

It was like 7 or 8 AM for me when I posted. I thought I would check out the forums early in the morning before I went out. I didn't molest Title, I was just pretending to be a serial killer...

*Hides the bloody knife* I didn't say I was good at pretending!:unsure:

It was like 7 or 8 AM for me when I posted. I thought I would check out the forums early in the morning before I went out. I didn't molest Title, I was just pretending to be a serial killer...

*Hides the used condom* I didn't say I was good at pretending!:unsure:

Fixed.

:o Where did you find that Kitty! I threw it away last nig.....er... I have no idea what you're talking about.B)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.