Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hmm..

Featured Replies

I couldn't think of a witty title. Sorry if I let anybody down.

Anyways, finals are coming up, which means I need something to distract me from studying. I figured I might as well stop by and see how things are going. I noticed a lot of old-timers (I'm looking at you, PK) are still here, so I signed up. And that's how I ended up here.

I hope some of you still remember me. To those of you who don't, I'm Jake. Also known as Cinty. I live in Indiana, I dislike the cold, my gamerpic looks like a dogs butt, and my favorite food is creamy chicken enchiladas.

Come give me a hug you curly headed *******!

  • Author

Porge! I do not know what you're saying.

Thanks for all the welcome backs!

oh **** who let cinty back in???

You're just upset because if Cinty's back, you're no longer the king of spam! :P

You're just upset because if Cinty's back, you're no longer the king of spam! :P

last time i was the true king of spam spawn blew up my profile

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.