Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mass Effect 3 Trailer

Featured Replies

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geTD0gWh8w0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geTD0gWh8w0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geTD0gWh8w0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

GAME...OF...THE...DECADE... ... ... ... ... !!!

+1

Seriously, this game better be (and hopefully will be) nothing short of amazing. I know 2011 has a lot of games coming, but this just about overshadows everything else for me. I hate to plug in Halo 3's marketing line, but I can't wait to finish the fight. Speaking of which, I know that it's pretty obvious why they are attacking earth, but I hope it's not the same thing as Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2, where you recruit a bunch of people for an epic battle. I would prefer it if it was one epic battle after the next, and people join you in the fight as the Reaper army spreads. Also, how epic would it be if the first hour involved the Reapers destroying Earth?

I really need to play ME2 one of these days. I've heard mixed reviews on how it was ME1 '"lite". Oh well. When I get oodles of free time I'll see about buying ME2.

I really need to play ME2 one of these days. I've heard mixed reviews on how it was ME1 '"lite". Oh well. When I get oodles of free time I'll see about buying ME2.

It was... but it was still good enough to deserve a playthough

ME2 was really good but the disconnect from the 1st one disappointed me for instance, Liona was my love interest in game one and in game 2 you only see her for like 1 scene and you're forced pretty much just to forget about each other which I thought was unrealistic and stupid.

ME2 was really good but the disconnect from the 1st one disappointed me for instance, Liona was my love interest in game one and in game 2 you only see her for like 1 scene and you're forced pretty much just to forget about each other which I thought was unrealistic and stupid.

Until you get the DLC and get to delve into and rekindle the relationship with her, so they did fix that. Pissed me off at first too though.

  • Author

ME2 was really good but the disconnect from the 1st one disappointed me for instance, Liona was my love interest in game one and in game 2 you only see her for like 1 scene and you're forced pretty much just to forget about each other which I thought was unrealistic and stupid.

Yea, that was a little stupid, except in my case it was Ashley. Which was probably worse, because Liara is featured more than Ashley in ME2. I'm sure that was Bioware's intentions from the start, to make you feel like cheating on your LI. So, against my better judgement, I went for Miranda instead....I just hope there aren't any negative repercussions for that in Mass 3.

:mellow:

Commander Shepard, the galaxy's greatest hero - Cause of Death, hostile ex girlfriend.

I was so excited to see this on the VGA's! I'm a CoD freak, but I voted ME2 for game of the year. I love the story, the action, and just the whole world of Mass Effect in general, so I can't wait for ME3!! Also, they better have Thane in the third one. He rocks my socks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.