Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Play Halo 2 Now

Featured Replies

It literally just hit me like a brick in the face today. After today, I won't be able to play arguably my favorite online game of all time. Halo 2 probably means more to me then just a game because it brings back so many fond memories of HS, friends I don't see anymore, all the good times and LAN parties I had and by tomorrow the gaming world will not be able to play Halo 2 online anymore even though it was the #1 Xbox live game for 5 YEARS and the first game to dethrone it was Gears of War which was over 1 year into the 360's launch. So here it is, if you have a copy of Halo 2, pop it in and play it while you still can for old times sake. I'll be on today playing with friends when I'm not in class and up for having some of the best custom match games ever if people are up for it. RIP Halo 2, the game I sank more hours into online then maybe all others combined and probably my fondest game from when I was younger. sad.gif

  • Author

Today is the last day?

Crap... I think I still left my copy at my friends apartment.

Yea, sadly today is the last day. Really wish they made an exception for Halo 2 because no Obox game even came close to this and like I mentioned earlier, 5 years it was #1 and not until a year into the 360's cycle did a game even pass it up.

Dammit. Now I wish I had gold. :(

I agree though. I spent more time playing that game than any other I can remember. I know this feels kinda sad and idiotic, but I honestly feel like a part of me has just disappeared. I have so many memories surrounding that game. At least once a month in high school I would have a group of guys come over and we'd play football during the day/evening, order pizza, and then play halo 2 all night (and maybe swim or play release outside during the summer). Damn, I miss high school now. For all you younger users, enjoy the time you have as a kid because you'll never get it back. emoticon_beer.png

Crap, I should get on and get that KOTOR1 DLC planet before its gone forever, played through KOTOR1 at least 7 times and yet I never tried it out.

I believe the only reason they are doing this is because people are whining about not being able to have more than 100 friends... Somehow, Halo 1 and 2 is behind this? I think its crazy two.... i guess the only way now is to play halo 3, I have no problem with this but its like they want to stop classic online gaming. There were still some Original xbox games i wanted to see added so i could play online. but oh well. I wont even be able to get on and play halo 2 tonight anyway i think...

lol, got halo 2 about 3 months before halo 3, no doubt the best obox game ive ever played just beating chaos theory because of the multiplayer, the should defiantly put it up on the arcade

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.