December 9, 201015 yr comment_25024 I have gone from a complete noob in producing beats to an amateur. Why do I say this? I don't want to sound like a total *** and brag so hopefully it doesn't come across that way, but I'm proud of my work. I sold a beat last week for $75 and now someone else is interested in buying a beat. Beat making has gone from a complete hobby to a somewhat job with a small income <3 Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25025 That's really cool, man. Anytime you can turn a profit in something you enjoy doing -- you're ahead of the game. Congratulations, Bogey. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25027 Damn, dude. You're selling another one? That's amazing. I told you that you were good at that! Report
December 9, 201015 yr Author comment_25028 The money is just a bonus too. Some people like to draw, sing, etc. to express themselves and that's what my music does for me. It's my stress reliever and one of the best things I've stumbled upon to do as fun. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25029 Nice dude, what programs do you use and do you have a link to some of your work? I've always been interested in getting into that maybe cause I suck at playing a guitar or an instrument atm and I've been listening to a shitload of House music lately (Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Justice, Burial to name a few). Report
December 9, 201015 yr Author comment_25031 I use FL Studio 9 Producer Edition with a lot of different plug-ins, soundfonts, and VSTs. If you have Instant Messenger PM me your email addy so I can add you and I can give you my latest beat. I don't want to make it a public download yet since this is the one I might be selling, but I'm more than happy to send it to you privately and can give you other beats as well. If you have any questions about producing too I'll answer as best as I can. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25032 Does my gmail work and you can make it an attachment? Don't really use IM other then on FB and gmail. I'll check demonoid right now if they have that software. Report
December 9, 201015 yr Author comment_25034 Yea I think that would work. You can download the demo for free if you want or the 9.7 beta. You just can't reopen projects you've saved until you buy the full version. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25035 Gotcha, my email is jwt155@gmail.com. And Demonoid has "FL Studio 9.1 XXL Producer" so I think I may download it later. Report
December 9, 201015 yr Author comment_25037 Gotcha, my email is jwt155@gmail.com. And Demonoid has "FL Studio 9.1 XXL Producer" so I think I may download it later.Yep, that's what I use. If this is your first time using an audio program, I would start with Mixcraft since it's more user friendly and has some pre-made patterns you can use and add your own style rather than coming up with something completely from scratch. I can send you an .flp or two (file for FL) so you can see individual notes and all that jazz instead of just an MP3. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25038 I'll take any advice/help I can get, and yea I've never fiddled around on something like this. Still need to get the DJ program my bro uses for my show and maybe to possibly DJ in the future at parties. Report
December 9, 201015 yr Author comment_25039 I would definitely start with Mixcraft 4 then. It's really easy to pick up and learn and will help you a lot if you decide to go to FL Studio. I started with Mixcraft and then moved up to FL Studio since there are way more things you can do with it. I don't have any projects in Mixcraft unless I would give you some to sample with. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25040 Sweet, thanks. Heard all your beats and I really liked them, definitely could see them being the beats to maybe next years biggest party song Report
December 9, 201015 yr Author comment_25041 Yep, no problem. If you have any other questions you can hit me up whenever. If you do decide to jump into FL Studio and skip Mixcraft I can give you some starting tips and whatnot. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25045 Justin Bieber sells beats too but I wouldn't say he is grown. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25046 cause I suck at playing a guitar or an instrument atm http://www.wholenote.com P.S. Congrats Bogehman! That's awesome news. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25054 cool stufff manbut first readin the title..... i thought yuo finaly hit puberty..... guess that can wait a bit. Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_25087 I used to use Scream Tracker and Impulse Tracker to make beats, but those are way before your time Bogez. Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_25995 Bogey. Do you use http://soundcloud.com/ ? If you don't, I think you should.If you decide to use it, be sure to link us to whatever you upload. Report
December 22, 201015 yr Author comment_26001 That's a way cool site. Thanks for the link PK. I just made an account and uploaded a beat. This one took awhile to make since the violins were ridiculously hard to match the keys:http://soundcloud.com/bogeh/track24/s-d0nQW Report
December 22, 201015 yr Author comment_26072 I don't know if you guys are interested in more tracks or not, but I uploaded another track. The first 30 seconds are just a piano intro and after that is when it gets to the main patterns. This one is a remake/remix: Report
December 22, 201015 yr comment_26073 ^<br><object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F8332080"></param>'>http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F8332080"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F8332080" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" by <a href=" Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.