December 1, 201015 yr comment_24570 But really!? This? THIS!?!?!? I'm actually quite speechless. I guess it explains how people sit home all day and grind non-stop towards that next Prestige level.Observe the following Amazon.com image.Think it's fake? Here's the real page. LoLhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BF5JFK?ie=UTF8&tag=bkgas-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000BF5JFK Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_24573 The comments on that are hilarious!!!3 Reviews70 of 70 people found the following review helpful:5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gamers!, November 30, 2010By Luke Guerin - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Adult Reusable Cotton/Poly Snap Diaper - Large - Fits 32" - 46" - Each (Health and Beauty)This thing is amazing! bought it with a copy of COD and got a great deal. Arrived very quick and was easy to fit. Now the call of nature doesn't interrupt the call of duty. No longer will i have to decide between a kill streak or a brown streak.Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse | PermalinkComment Comments (3)11 of 12 people found the following review helpful:5.0 out of 5 stars The only choice for real Gamers!, November 30, 2010By J. Smouse (mostly earth) - See all my reviews(REAL NAME) This review is from: Adult Reusable Cotton/Poly Snap Diaper - Large - Fits 32" - 46" - Each (Health and Beauty)I buy this same product at a local outlet, Let me tell you, this is not only good for COD4, it's also great for WOW, Halo,Starcraft or any other game you happen to be heavily invested in. I recommend getting these in multiples so you can just slip out of them and into some fresh ones when they start to get a little full.Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse | PermalinkComment Comment8 of 13 people found the following review helpful:3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, December 11, 2007By B. Arnesen - See all my reviews(REAL NAME) This review is from: Adult Reusable Cotton/Poly Snap Diaper - Large - Fits 32" - 46" - Each (Health and Beauty)This was my first venture into All-in-One diapers and it will be the last time I consider cloth adult diapers. When I first saw the picture, I thought these would be a contour design and the new picture now makes it clear that they are not. Given the positions of the snaps, the fit ranges from way-too-loose on the first set to you've-got-to-be kidding me tight on the second set. These diapers would probably do better in a contour design with more snaps at shorter intervals. Then there's the scent retention, it's incredibly good and that's incredibly bad. Share your thoughts with other customers Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_24576 Talk about a "call of duty" . . .Yes, I know that was probably not as funny as it was in my mind. Report
December 1, 201015 yr Author comment_24577 Talk about a "call of duty" . . .Yes, I know that was probably not as funny as it was in my mind.Call of doodie may be more appropo. Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_24583 This thing is amazing! bought it with a copy of COD and got a great deal. Arrived very quick and was easy to fit. Now the call of nature doesn't interrupt the call of duty. No longer will i have to decide between a kill streak or a brown streak. Report
December 1, 201015 yr Author comment_24586 While I understand the appeal of re-useable items to help the environment, I just don't think that I'd ever take advantadge of a re-useable diaper.If I **** myself, that pair of shorts is going straight in the trash. LoLIt'd be like telling a woman to use a re-useable menstral pad (yes, they exist). Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_24598 Talk about a "call of duty" . . .Yes, I know that was probably not as funny as it was in my mind.I laughed a little.I don't think I've every been so involved in a game that I even came close to just peeing myself. Hell, it's been at least 12 months since the last time I pooped myself... Report
December 2, 201015 yr comment_24625 It'd be like telling a woman to use a re-useable menstral pad (yes, they exist). Now that is just plain sick. Report
December 3, 201015 yr comment_24690 Hey Siren! Click This!"Bleed with Pride"?! That is so gross...and who uses pads anymore?@MWB...seriously period cups? That's even worse. Report
December 20, 201015 yr Author comment_25831 "Bleed with Pride"?! That is so gross...and who uses pads anymore?Apparently this woman does. LoL Report
December 20, 201015 yr comment_25848 Ah, damn, I remember seeing a pad even better then the pokemon one but I can't find it again. It was the emo vampire guy from twilight.... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.