November 29, 201015 yr comment_24445 "Already out as a premier Windows Phone 7 title, Southend Interactive’s gorgeous puzzle/platformer ilomilo is now available on Xbox LIVE, waiting to be enjoyed in HD. What’s that? This snuck up on you? No worries, that’s to be expected since it truly did. The Microsoft product-exclusive game has been on the way for months, and out of the blue went live this holiday weekend without a scrap of hype, promotion or notice. The developer’s own blog doesn’t even mention it. Oh well, funny what viral awareness can do for sales!So, how do you get access to ilomilo? Simply head to this website, obtain a secret code to redeem on LIVE or Xbox.com, and then queue up the download. The catch is, sadly, the code only entitles you to the trial version; you’ll need to cough up 800 MSP for the full game. A price well worth it, though, in my opinion."[source - WouldYouKindly] Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_24448 I was reading about this game yesterday .. have you had a chance to play it? Is it any good? Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_24451 Looks like a pretty neat game. I've read some previews and the writers all have liked it. Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_24466 If you like puzzle games, it's really fun. I got it right after playing the demo. Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_24481 I'm on the fence with puzzle games .. sometimes they frustrate me too much. I'll certain check out the demo. Report
November 29, 201015 yr Author comment_24489 I completed all the tutorial/trial levels last night. I really dig the game, even if Carla says its a kiddie game. If I had 800 points, I would have snatched it up. Report
December 2, 201015 yr comment_24662 Still waiting to play it on my WP7 (It's free for AT&T peoples) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now