Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Because I'm Cool

Featured Replies

copypasta raptr bio, GO.

"Hey, my name is Chris and I love playing my Xbox 360. I swim, I graphic design, I write, I even read a few books here and there. Out of all my hobbies, I have to say that playing video games and graphic designing are my favorite.

I can be very loud or very quite depending on the type of person that you are. I correspond with you, basically. If you are the type of guy who would rather have a nice and meaningful discussion, I can be like that and do the same.

But, if you are loud and obnoxious, we have to set some ground rules first. Depending on the type of loud person you are, I may like you, or I may not. If you are just being stupid and loud at the same time, I don't think it's going to work out (boy, I sound like a high strung celebrity and I have a big ego...I assure you, this is not my intention). --Now that I think back on it, I can be loud and stupid too. WELL, CONTRADICTIONS MUCH?

Aside from that, I can be an all around fun guy to hang around with.

I play a few different types of games. I play Shooters, Rhythm games (Rock Band, DJ Hero), a bit of the Fighting Genre, and I love JRPG's (not to say that I don't like WRPG's). RTS's are not my strong point at all, and I just generally don't like them too much. Pokemon is cool too.

Favorite Games are: Civilization Revolution, Dragon Age: Origins, Modern Warfare 2 (eh...), Street Fighter 4."

Wrote this a while ago cause I was feeling WRITINGISH, but not anymore, so copypasta works. Also, I may have edited it a bit

Love me.

just had to be different eh? everyone else had their thread and put like two words. now i have to read it all and pretend like it was interesting :P

WALL OF TEXT! AHHHHH! But yea, that was a cool read, even though I knew it all already. (Yes, I'm a stalker) I actually LOL'd once while reading it. Cookie for whoever can figure out where!

  • Author

It can be three things. The swimming, contradiction, or the Modern Warfare 2.

And yes Stealthy, I had to. It's in my BLOOD.

It can be three things. The swimming, contradiction, or the Modern Warfare 2.

And yes Stealthy, I had to. It's in my BLOOD.

then that leaves me with one option.... i must remove your blood

Syc wins a cookie! It was where Syc was like, "WELL, CONTRADICTIONS MUCH?" I actually LOL'd while reading something online for the first time.

  • Author

then that leaves me with one option.... i must remove your blood

But then I'll die, D :

Syc wins a cookie! It was where Syc was like, "WELL, CONTRADICTIONS MUCH?" I actually LOL'd while reading something online for the first time.

Not gonna lie, I had guessed three times in one post, so I cheated. I can't accept your cookie, Bacon.

Fine, I have two options. EIther give the cookie to Stealthy, or eat it myself. Decisions, decisions...

GIVE MEH TEH COOKI3!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.