Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Tune In!

Featured Replies

Starting tonight, I'll be hosting a 2 hour radio show on "The Metal Machine" segment of my college radio station, the Lion 90.7. My show airs from 1-3 am Eastern Time every Tuesday (Really Wed.) and I have a co-host Mike. Just thought I'd let you guys know and would love if people tuned in and asked for some requests maybe. You can listen here...

or at this link... http://thelion.fm/listen/

<object width=”200″ height=”170″><br /><br /> <param name=”wmode” value=”transparent” /><br /> <param name=”movie” value=”http://www.thelion.fm/files/dark.swf” /><embed src=”http://www.thelion.fm/files/dark.swf ” width=”200″ height=”170″ wmode=”transparent”></embed></object>

Damn, I would have totally listened to it if I wasn't sleeping by then. But that's awesome CB. What are some of the topics you talked about?

  • Author

Well we play lots of music but our topics are anything we really want it to be. We got "The Big Four LIVE" DVD and talked about who everyone's favorite of the Big Four was last time, mine being Metallica. This week we talked about some new music, new Underoath, Atheist, Kylesa, and A Day to Remember specifically and what we thought of them. Pretty much we can do whatever we want, it's pretty cool.

  • 2 weeks later...

Topics hell...If CB's spinning, I know there will be some serious ***-kickery involved. That's a little late for me on a Tuesday night, but I might check it out and listen in with my lappy and headphones when I hit the sack.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.