Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Help Me Spend Money

Featured Replies

Well, I've come into the nice sum of 400 dollars, and I want opinions on where to spread my wealth.

1. I could obviously just save it, but I will be able to get more money later, so this is the lame option.

2. I could really use a t.v. My current one has an improper aspect ratio or whatevs. basically, everything is cut off at the top.

3. I could go to a nearby city, like, a mini vacation with it.

4. Spend it on entertainment miscellanea, such as xbox stuff and trading cards.

5. insert other ideas.

I'd say TV, sounds like the best option. For me, I gotta have a nice pair of headphones for music and/or gaming so look into getting some audiophile headphones if you listen to a lot of music.

Save the money till you get more, then buy a bigger TV!

Yes .. save money .. buy bigger TV and great speakers/headphones. That's my plan

Option 6: Donate it to Avahra and Bogey

Tv, perfect timing too with black friday just a few days away... Also to beat the crowds most stores will have online sales to match their instore prices, and walmart has site to store which means if you buy it online you can get it sent to the nearest store for pickup and no shipping charge. downside is you have to wait for it to arrive, but you would have anyway buying it online. Amazon also has some deals coming up, some with free shipping as well. bfads.net is a good place to comparison shop for BF deals. Some games are gonna be fairly cheap as well.

  • Author

Tv, perfect timing too with black friday just a few days away... Also to beat the crowds most stores will have online sales to match their instore prices, and walmart has site to store which means if you buy it online you can get it sent to the nearest store for pickup and no shipping charge. downside is you have to wait for it to arrive, but you would have anyway buying it online. Amazon also has some deals coming up, some with free shipping as well. bfads.net is a good place to comparison shop for BF deals. Some games are gonna be fairly cheap as well.

I completely forgot about Black friday. This seems like a good plan, man. I'll drop the cash into my bank account, then do some online TV shopping, or something. W00T

Option 7. Give it to Nick! I need me some foods for college.

I can roll with that. Fair warning though, I play dirty.

(hah! Puns!)

  • 2 weeks later...

Just buy yourself a big a$$ TV lol. That's what I did with my savings over the past year.

photoon20101129at1539.jpg

I splurged a little, but you have to spoil yourself first right?

I'll be on live soon, but first things first, I have to take some leave and see that family. I'll be back in January though, and we can start playing. Now that I have a huge TV and surround lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.