November 2, 201015 yr comment_23108 https://twitter.com/#!/2KGames/statuses/29508918548If you can't read it, it says - 2K GamesThe swag winners! @MirceaCalarasu @wwfcb @otakuman5000 @Spikey_Mikey_23 @PeeKnuckle @DaCanadian @ehs06702 @jonadler @Mallin @MittyMandi2 minutes ago via TweetDeckDon't know what I won yet, but I'm hoping beyond hope, that it's the BANDIT MASK.http://www.2kgames.com/blog/the-ginormous-2k-games-swag-giveaway Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23109 Freaking awesome! No better winner to be found, guaranteed! Congrats! Report
November 2, 201015 yr Author comment_23114 I won a Splicer mask and a copy of Bioshock 2. There's another round of prizes at 4PM PST, so hop on Twitter and enter, guys!Follow 2KGames - http://twitter.com/2kgames and retweet when they make their announcement. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23121 Everyone be mass spamming Twitter in half hour, we must win another one for gamercide! Report
November 2, 201015 yr Author comment_23128 4PM. Start RT'ing guys.https://twitter.com/#!/2KGames/statuses/29515061119 Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23138 Twitter is over capacity right now. I don't use it very much. Is it usually like this? Report
November 2, 201015 yr Author comment_23144 Twitter is over capacity right now. I don't use it very much. Is it usually like this?Sometimes. Depends on the time of the day. Right now on the west coast, every dumb SOB is tweeting that they have 10 minutes left of work before they can go home. lol Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_23158 Dude. If I had won that bandit mask, there'd be a major clean up needed for aisle PK. lol Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23181 XboxSupport 50 WILL WIN- MSPoints or LIVE Gold subs! Tweet what's best about this http://xbx.lv/cs07Q8 using #Prep4Kinect by 11/6/10 11:59pm PST! ^JG ^ From the xboxsupport twitter page. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23287 Dude. If I had won that bandit mask, there'd be a major clean up needed for aisle PK. lolClean up? I thought you wore Depends.... Congrats PK!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.