November 2, 201015 yr comment_22870 I watched this movie tonight and I really enjoyed it. It was a lot more mature than I was exspecting and Hella fun to watch. I think for me the soundtrack was what sealed the deal for me, it was epic and had a lot of surprise appearances highlighted by john Murphy's "surface of the sun" which I first heard in The film Sunshine. Love that tune!If you like movies like killbill, any super hero movie, tiny bit of superbad, and a lot of john woo check it out. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22900 Absolutely loved this movie. I watched it about 3 times now, still great. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22909 I loved it too .. I've been hoping the library gets the comic. Report
November 2, 201015 yr Author comment_22928 nice to know other people liked it as well. i was worried i was gonna be on my own for this one cause lately i've been enjoying things no-one else is into. most movies i pick apart and look at what they did wrong, in this one it's the exact opposite and i can't find anything to change. even when they do stray off track and begin to be dumb they point it out in the movie at times so you know they know it was dumb. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22976 I liked everything in it except the jet pack I thought that was retarded. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23007 i like the movie alot, can't wait for the inevitable sequel. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.