November 1, 201015 yr comment_22796 Does anybody have iPad? If so would you be willing to do a game review for an app? Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22799 If someone does have an iPad, please don't pass this chance up. You may be worried your writing isn't up to par or whatever, but even I've written a review. lol You can do this!It'll be fun, too. Promise. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22906 not yet but likely in a few weeks .. sorry guys .. a fanboy I am .. but a broke *** fanboy Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22911 I'm not really sure, Kev. We need an Apple expert in here. lol Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22955 My dad has one, but it is locked out of the app store since it was provided to him because of his job. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22990 I'm not really sure, Kev. We need an Apple expert in here. lolHEY!! I can create things for stuff and words and such. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22996 I'm an apple expert... let's see there's golden delicious, washington red, fuji, granny smith... ummm not that kind of apple expert? Report
November 2, 201015 yr Author comment_23052 I'm an apple expert... let's see there's golden delicious, washington red, fuji, granny smith... ummm not that kind of apple expert?@Kev From what I understand it needs to be an iPad. They already have a version of the game out that Spawn reviewed for the iPhone/iTouch, but this new version was made for the iPad. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23062 okay .. I'm sure they wont have any trouble finding someone with an iPad Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23211 I have an iPhone 4, will that matter? I mean the phone itself is different from the previous ones. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.