November 1, 201015 yr comment_22706 The final round of Gamercide’s Get Your Ghoul On Contest has come to a close. Who did the Grim Reaper pick to receive the final prize?InfernoParadox!!!!!Congrats go out to InfernoParadox who will be receiving a copy of Dead Rising 2 with a t-shirt that comes rolled up like duct tape. Many thanks to everyone who participated in the contest.View the full article Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22725 Awesome stuff. 'Grats Inferno.As always, thanks so much to Siren for holding this kick-a** group of contests. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22781 Really? I won with a Kanye West joke? Oh well, no complaints here. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22784 I am still a sucker for Kanye West jokes. They get me everytime Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22800 That was a great contest, Siren. Thanks so much for putting it on for us.Congratulations, Inferno. Be sure to model that shirt for us. I'd like to see what it looks like. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22810 Yeah this was an awesome contest indeed. Congratulation to all the winners. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.