Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Buying MS Points on Your Console

Featured Replies

So, I just found out that MS changed the prices and made the amount of points you buy ACTUALLY WORK WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO BUY.

400 - $4.99

800 - $9.99

1600 - $19.99

4000 - (Not sure, didn't look at it)

Hey, at least you would pay what you would pay in store, and not have an uneven quantity of MS Points now, : D

thank god, i always felt like an idiot with 10 ms points left

I have 421 points right now... no idea how I came up with an odd number but I have had that extra 21 points for awhile. lol

No more having to go to Zune, and buying two 400MS when I wanted to grab an XBLA game.

Yup, thats what I always did. I actually just told another xbl member on the forums, that they could do this, maybe a week ago. He was biatching about the "extra points," that MS does it on purpose so you buy more stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.